Nidhi
I have been tagged for the FIRST time thanks to Preeti Bhandari jee , and this tag seems to be going aound in the blogger world real fast....catching innocent bloggers unaware is the prize one gets for putting up 8 different traits for their 'Puuurfect labher'.

  • Rules:
    *The tagged victim has to come across with 8 different points for their perfect lover.
    *Need to mention the Sex of the target.
    *Tag other 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog telling them that they have been tagged.
    *If tagged for the second time, there is no need to post again.

Now going strictly by the meaning of the word..'Lover'...am not quite sure about what to put in for him.....but I will spare an 'introspection' for the perfect Mr. Right.

* The sex of the target: 'Definitely Male'.....does that remind anyone of a Bike??

* The traits, huh I have to come up with 8 ..... some task, is that too many or too less (you guessed it). I like leaving things fuzzy....heard of fuzzy logic..huh!

Trait 1. He should , no we should respect each other.

Trait 2. He should be fun, and not too uprightious about things but have an opinion none the less, so that I can have a counter opinion and then we can have discussions/arguments over it!! Comeon now ... its better to know both sides of arguments....and you all are welcome to add your opinions too ;-)

Trait 3. He should not be too tall or too fast. I would not like to look up to someone....and more importantly he should not look 'down' upon me...he he!! and 'fast'...well you see I would like us to walk hand in hand .... and not be catching up all the time :-)

Trait 4. Should love Family.......his, mine, and ours. No compromise here. Ahem!!

Trait 5. Should be secure in himself.....about me ,and about his choices. I somehow feel guys keep looking back to see if they have not commited too fast or too late. I would love him completely and would expect the same. He is allowed to 'look' at others as long as its only 'me' whom he 'desires'.

Trait 6. Should let me name 'our' kids. I have already thought up names you see....amd my di has told me she has thought of names for her kids too......there now I get to name only my 'creations'....sorry 'our' creations.

Trait 7. He should be ready to handle my 'jabber' mood, my pensive ones and my kiddy self and my ahem ... philosopher ones too...well I cannot leave for Himalayas when for all you know I will start craving for 'CN' in the next hour :-) I need a lot of TLC too!!

Trait 8. Well coming to Oxford meaning of 'Lover' ...... all I will say is ... sensuous and fun. And thats all I will say........ :P

Here finally I have made my list........and I did introspect people......for exactly 23 minutes while I searched for the Image and typed in the traits. Whats your take now??

I really do not think there is anyone left who have not been tagged already......so I will bypass the 'victims' part....... lolz

Last word: My image of family bliss.......the last scene of 'Notting Hill'.

23 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Aha!! How I have been waiting for this list of your "purrfect lubher" (sounds so catty...he he)

    You didn't mention the name of the tagger though.

    "Definitely Male" does not remind me of any Bike or is this some Indian Ad I don't know about.

    You forgot to mention in No. 2 that in the end it is your opinion that should prevail...ha ha. So, by No. 3 you mean you don't want a basketball player or athelete. Got it. Why do all girls name their kids even before they get their own names...lol. Sensous and fun...**ahem ahem**

    I loved the image above and Notting Hill is my fav. romantic-shomantic movie of all times...;-)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I have been intending to post for it while...was waiting for someone to post first.. ;-)

    I have already made amends and Preeti has been very kind to have remembered me.Muah!

    It does sound catty ...and not 'tacky' he he!The model is a pretty popular one on Indian roads.

    Would you believe it if i said i 'can' be pretty reasonable and accept others opinion as well :)And yes no Basketball player and sprinters for me...sob sob. Koi baat nahin I will be able to find a decent guy with your help, did i mention 'decent' :-)

    I looooove kids.Women are emotional in many ways and u bet men love us for it.

    XXX..enough has been said already.You know my state now ..

    I loved the 'casualness' of the movie. The last frame in the park was perfect!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I wonder who is that "someone"..;-)

    If Preeti hadn't tagged, I would have surely done so.

    No, you didn't mentioned "decent" and I had started looking at "indecent" guys for you...ha ha.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Hey..........little angel

    This was fun....so true...SO REAL N NICE (NOTTING HILL)

    I know how u've been thinking of completing this TAG...for long now!!!

    Lovely...actually No.7....so close to my heart too...yes boys should really know how to tackle "ALL" Kinds of moods...n if they don't they r gone!!

    N yes....to add above all...he should be himself...not pretentious...

    N now that u hav listed all dat u want in ur "purrfect lubher".......get going n find one soon!!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I know that there was no escaping this tag.....and what did you just say...'indecent' ones...hmm....your search just got more difficult it seems....he he!

    That 'someone' ... he knows .. I guess ;-)


  6. Anonymous Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  7. Anonymous Says:

    Seemu mujhe nahin dhoondna.. :| usse dhoondna hai toh dhoond le ;-)

    I know what you mean..moods...we women and our temperaments.....naah Sweet temperaments :-)

    Aur 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' ke baad toh I am looking forward to yours...will be fun, dont worry we all will be there for U and S.

    So happy that you found your perfect mate....Muah!!


  8. Fursat Says:

    nice list..and diff one..

    i was wondering abt fast he shouldnt fast in walking...

    iss taraf to maine dhyan hi nahi diya :P

    pehle se naam bhi soch liye :P good good

    good list though i didnt know ki naam rakhne ki baat par jhagda ho sakta hai :P

    sweet :)


  9. :D

    Perfect pic I wud rather say ;)

    Well it was a good to read abt ur purrfect labher

    and yeah I would to love to know your creation's names :) may be I get idea for mines ooooopssss our's (waisay I too have already decided )hahahaha

    Thanks for writing the post it was fun to read

    ~preeti


  10. Anonymous Says:

    haha so u too victimized b this tag. "would not like to look up to someone" lol. i guess u need 2 pick an MBA guy..reason *they r gud @ GD's & arguments. plz update my gyaan wadz TLC?


  11. Unknown Says:

    hmm.. i've been late in reading this i guess.. and i've been delaying in putting up my list too :D
    Reading soo many ppl writing their choice of partners, i thought.. they left one important point in the tag.. u know.. whether they r already booked or not :))
    thts really important right?? heheeee....

    ok.. so coming to ur list..
    1 - accept..
    2 - i hope at the end of the argument u'll decide whos say is the final one.. isn't it :P
    3 - tall.. ohh.. but u did't specify how tall..
    fast... very nice point u wrote..
    walking hand in hand.. wow.. so nice to even think of tht :D
    4 - true..
    5 - very very true... and i liked the last line.. "He is allowed to 'look' at others as long as its only 'me' whom he 'desires'" ;)
    6 - oh.. this one is interesting.. i guess most of the gals r like this.. and recently i saw my cousin sis fighting with her husband to name her kid.. :))
    7 - hmm... in short u need a very very patient guy :P
    8 - sensuous n fun.. gud choice :)

    And lastly... Notting Hill is one of my all time favvv movie....
    btw, my list will be up hopefully in a couple of days.. :)


  12. Pied Piper Says:

    Greedy Girl.. :P


  13. nidhi :

    good list, and should I say a fair one, almost:)

    all da best !!

    -ATG


  14. Anonymous Says:

    Arre haan naam rakhne ke liye paar se jhaadge bhi ho sakte hai....read Prasad's comment. :-)

    And as far as 'fast' is concerned ..I really us to be partners in the 'walk of life' ;-)

    Thankyou for the compliment...read ur list too :P


  15. Anonymous Says:

    Really would you!I would love to share those names..and I will come up with new ones for mine..unko toh abhi time hai ;-)

    And as I said I did like all the comments on this post..though i must say that did not like thinking much of someone who does not exist (till now) he he hee!

    Take Care and God bless the happy couple.


  16. Anonymous Says:

    YeahI know the virus is spreading real fast!

    Buddy TLC means Tender Loving Care...and having read your list I am sure it will not be a issue between you and your 'crazy' half!

    An MBA...hmm..U see me being an MBA myself, both of us will continue arguing without reaching any conclusions... :-(

    Keep visiting!!


  17. Anonymous Says:

    Am I ???

    :P But nothing that I am not willing to reciprocate except 'naming' :P


  18. Anonymous Says:

    Thankyou for your comment...nice that you thought it was 'almost' fair.

    I am sure will find some matching traits soon ;-)


  19. Anonymous Says:

    Hey looooooooong comment!

    Read it and it seems you read my post so very well too ;-)

    Will reply aaram se..and yes..

    *Ricky says 'HI!'
    *I am saying 'Congrats!' ...u know why ;-)(ricky told me).


  20. Unknown Says:

    ricky saying Hi and u saying Congrats??? what for... whats brewing thr??? let me know toooooooooooooo....


  21. Anonymous Says:

    Sacchi mujhe toh pata chala tha tht you have got an offer to write from JAM....dunno perhaps i got it wrong....:(

    And Ricky said 'Hi' is clear enough..issne there is nothing fishy. Honest!!

    All is good and well dude..will share the tea when i brew it right :P :)


  22. Unknown Says:

    what??? galat info mila hai...
    whats tht JAM btw.. the only jam i know is Kissan jam.. and yeah one more.. the moer common Traffic jam tht u witness everyday in b'lore roads :D


  23. Anonymous Says:

    sowrrie misstake pata nahin kuch miss under standing ho gaya! ;)

    Abhi no more konfusson.......:P

    Jam , yeh tha naya avatar..Just Another Magazine :)