Nidhi
I have been tagged this time by two people, Preeti and Abhinav and the best part is that it’s the same tag and the worst part is, that they both want me to remember things that I hate in life ….I really do not think that I hate 20 odd things in life... hate is too strong a word ....to be associated with so many things…

Anyways without much ado…here comes the list, top of my mind…

*I hate teachers who are not generous as teachers and take pleasure away from studying. Am sure some of you must have met such teachers ..


*I hate those who are sooo full of themselves; it’s a pain being in such company. And I rather be alone than be tortured …

*I dislike one sided cricket matches. I love cricket..but a match is not really worth jab tak ki har ball aur har run par dil na uchlee ;)

*I dislike when the net is down..its almost as if my heart starts skipping beats. I am serious..even during exams I chatted with 3 people atleast the night before.. :P

*I dislike when people complain and complain …comeon…get a life!! And waise bhi who said life is going to be fair…its unfair to all and that I think is FAIR !!

*I dislike it when it keeps raining and raining and raining…….Hey bhagu!! Reham karo is ‘sunshine’ girl par .

*I dislike when my folks feel lonely without us around and still put up a face to say all’s happy and nice…mujhe pata hota hai mamma ..

*I dislike when people just disappear from life…me guilt of the same and I know how it feels…wapas aa jao S, G, S And A.

*I dislike it when I have to get rid of so many of my books each time we shift…saari yaadein…and sitting and sifting through to see which of the memories are less precious than the other…murder. My people have preserved even my baby scribbles from the kindergarten :)

*I dislike it when people pluck flowers…I do not like it. Simple.

*I dislike when people pass personal judgments…aare kyun karte ho??

*I dislike getting up and not being happy…spoils the mood for the day.

*I dislike going to bed while angry or disturbed. Why let the sun set on one’s anger ??

*I dislike mugging up…am bad at it because I never tried to ‘learn’ mugging …and even now...people were mugging!!

*Why do my breaks, when I go home get over so quickly..I really dislike that :(

*I disliked one thing for sure…that was wearing ‘braces’.Yuck! That hurt. I used to miserable…

*I dislike the habit of throwing paper and wrappers 'any where, any time'....the world will turn into a giant garbage bin one day :(

*I dislike this genre of ‘couch philosophers’…I find them such hypocrites.

*I dislike ………..bas aaj aur kuch yaad nahin aa raha !!


Thankyou for providing me an opportunity to jot all that I ‘dislike’ and ‘hate’.


P.S : I googled 'hate,cartoon' ; Result is the above picture , it sure brought a smile .... :) :)
Calling names can be CUTE too :))
12 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    //"I dislike when my folks feel...

    *sob* *sob*
    but then they are coming just after Holi >:)

    Its weird, its bad, it shudn't have been so.... but somehow I have lost my anger and hatred ever since .. . .. :(
    And I miss them a lot sometimes!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Oops I am bad!
    I just stole someone's gold >:)


  3. fursat Says:

    I agree with No. 2, 3 (if India is winning then I don't mind), 8, 11, 12, 18. Rest I can live with. I loved the cartoon. Nice tag!!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    hmm a HATE LIST for a difference.. nice idea. one sided matches- oh no yaar succha pain. i used to enjoi rain for any no.of of days when in school(even now too if only our comapny declares holiday due to excessive flooding in bangalore).. plucking flowers & dumping waste i too hate both. so r u done with eggjamch?


  5. hey thks for completing the tag
    "*I dislike it when I have to get rid of so many of my books each time we shift…saari yaadein…and sitting and sifting through to see which of the memories are less precious than the other…murder. My people have preserved even my baby scribbles from the kindergarten :)"
    I found this sweet :) cartoon mast hai
    ~preeti


  6. faith Says:

    hey nidhi me here 1st time, enjoyed yr hate list . nice blog.
    *smiles*


  7. Kaps Says:

    arey baba re...lots of dislikes!


  8. Kaps Says:

    i had dropped by before and read ur posts abt the bachpan wala doordarshan..always wanted to say thanks for taking me into the past :)..

    and My people have preserved even my baby scribbles from the kindergarten :)

    my parents have done that too :))..and going thru all that old stuff is one of my favorite timepass at home..


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Nice list. Hopefully, the world will not turn into a garbage bin. *fingers crossed*


  10. Unknown Says:

    ha.. tht was a gud list :)
    hmm.. we do have some common hatred too ;)
    the cartoon is too gud..
    may be its time to read the things u like.. cos reading this we get a feeling tht the list of dislikes r too big.. to counter tht if we have a list of likes, then it'll be gud.. isn't it? :D


  11. Abhi Says:

    Hey watersnake ! hope you are hissing and alive.

    N aaj khula hai tera blog on IE.dsnt work on mozilla man.maybe that browser has some kinda anti reptile firewall or something.and thats a nice cute list , its a sweet one .though i was expecting u dislike mongooses too.chill.


  12. Anonymous Says:

    Good to know about t things u hate.......kabhi kabhar irritate karne ke liye kam aa jayegi .........Just kidding.......
    aur haan.......*I dislike it when people pluck flowers…I do not like it. Simple.".......i like t way u say it......kinda cute.....