Nidhi

I am at loss about what to type......and I will be away for some time......well there is a good news...I have completed my MBA and its a nice feeling......the last two years passed so quickly.......now when I look back its so strange that so much was compressed in these few days.

And now its time for a lot of changes in life.....my life, my routine, my people, my place..all of a sudden there is so much going on .....I have been postponding my stay home...and its because there is so much to pack and move ....my parents have shifted too .....a new posting.....there I lost a good deal of 'references'.........and will have to start afresh....I am happy.... :) :)

It is said whenever a person changes his location, whenever he shifts..... he changes his destiny. Its like a blank slate where we can start afresh....and bring in all the changes we have been wanting to..interact in a different way, acquire hobbies, meet new people, share ideas, subscribe to new ideas, plant new trees, change the settings, try new shades , leave behind the junk, carry happy memories, and so many ways in which small things affect an ordinary life......

I will be away for some time.....the internet connection would have to be subscribed and a lot of otherthings on mind too..........

Nostalgia never leaves me for long.......even as I am typing these lines........a song is playing at the back of my mind.......


Yehi woh jagah hai, Yehi woh Fizaye,Yehi par kabhi aap humse mile the.
Yehi woh jagah hai, Yehi woh Fizaye,Yehi par kabhi aap humse mile the.
Inhae hum bhala kis tarah bhul jaaye,Yehi par Kabhi aap humse mile the.
Yehi par mera haath mein haath lekar kabhi na bichharne ka waada kiya tha.
Sada ke liye ho gayae hum tumhare galae se lagakar hamae yeh kaha tha.
Kabhi kam na hongi hamari wafaaye, yehi par kabhi aap humse mile the.


The song is sung by Asha and music is by O P Nayyar.....for those who wish to listen to it...I would recommend..... ;) The link for downloading the song is :

http://www.channeldosti.com/indian-private.php?folder=/Song%20Of%20My%20Soul%20(%20Asha)
9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    wish you beautiful and interesting times ahead. I shall pray for you, and love you always >:D<


    PS: Sorry if I ever hurt you :( was never intended.


  2. Ashish Gupta Says:

    got the mp3 too - here (fast, but will go in a week) or here (slow but long term)


  3. JaY Says:

    Hey u rock may u have grt beginning to new horizons.


  4. fursat Says:

    Who would know more about moving than yours truly. Since my Dad was in Army, I have been moving all over India and now abroad. So much so, that once I complete 3-4 years in once city, I start getting an itch to move on. I have now been in Victoria for 5 years and this is the maximum time I have been in one city and I can't wait to get out.

    Congratulations on completing the MBA Program successfully. My best wishes for your future. I am sure you will be just fine wherever you go. Do take care of yourself and be in touch somehow. I will certainly miss you at my blog till the time you take to settle down in new place. Good Luck!!


  5. Unknown Says:

    hmm.. so, u r going to a new place, new surroundings...
    yeah, tht must be really gud na.. looking forward to meet new ppl, anticipating how the surrounding would be and things like tht..
    anyway, now tht u r done with ur MBA, i don't think u get to stay and experience all those things in ur new place, u might have to move on to a different city and work.... isn't it????

    And do come back soon...
    Btw, the song u specified here is very very gud.. am jus listening to tht for the n-th time.. lost count :))
    thanks for pointing to this one..


  6. Anonymous Says:

    First of all congrats for completing MBA.........
    Ya .....there r goin to b a lot of changes ......but r u sure of planting trees??..he he.....
    enjoy ur new home........aur haan net connection lene ki koi jaldi mat karna......thode din toh aaram se jeene do........... ooopppss........bahut boora mazak
    tha.....just kiddin.........jitne jaldi ho sake utne jaldi connection lena........


  7. congratulations and celebrations

    Wishing u luck for the future life...
    May u get the job u desire and wonderful life ahead
    Amen
    ~preeti


  8. Ashish Gupta Says:


    [...]

    yahi par mera haath ...
    [...]
    yahi par kabhi aap humse mile thhe


    yahi par wafa ka naya rang bhar ke
    banaii thhi chahat ki tasveer tumne
    yahi ke baharon se
    foolon ko chun kar
    sawaari thhi ulfat ki takdeer tumne
    woh din aapko yaad kaise dilaye
    yahi par kabhi aap humse mile thhe

    yahi woh jaga hai
    yahi woh fizayein
    yahi par kabhi aap humse mile thhe



    *sob,sob*


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Angel

    Missng u really...
    where r u...no contact...
    message frm ur dad's number atleast....