Nidhi
12 Responses
  1. Neha Sinha Says:

    ...and my spirit and body both are on bed!! :(((((

    mujhe school jaana haiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!


  2. I wish I can keep both of them at home ooops bed lolz
    ~preeti


  3. fursat Says:

    LOL. This was phunny!!



  4. Unknown Says:

    LOL!!! nice one.. i too wish I could keep my body n spirit always at home :)


  5. KayBee Says:

    Well how wonderful it wud be if it were real.no one wud turn up for anything..


  6. Anand Says:

    haha!
    Isnt he the best there was EVER!
    am a huge C&H fan and he never fails to amaze me!
    Great post...my spirit is in bed every morning!:-)



  7. Ashish Gupta Says:

    oye bore ho gaya yaar yahi strip padh padh kar.. din mein 10 baar rooz rooz nahi padh sakta!

    koi personal post nahi to koi nayi strip hi post kar de :P


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Hey THANKYOU for all the wonderful comments here...

    It was amazing to see how much we love this 'smarty'...I absolutely adore him...

    Lovely responses !!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks for being so patient with me...

    Pandora, Susubala, Kaps, Krishna, anand and Faith...Wecome to my blog !!

    Keep dropping !!


  10. Anonymous Says:

    Preeti, Prasad, Ricky and Ashish...You ppl are amazing !!

    I am sending out the replies very late...will be more prompt next time ;)