Nidhi
I have not posted for a while....so here is a tag which i completed in record time :)

I was tagged by Ricky.He gave me an alphabet, 'D'. I have to write 10 words beginning with that alphabet, including an explanation of what those words mean to me and why.

Dreams : one of the happiest words for me…lets me just be…away from practical world at times…and inspires me at other times…something that is very personal and very me…

Do Minute : very common….something I use often….subah ho gayee…bas do minute ,aur..Chatting…BRB , How long to get ready…bas do minute…and yes the non disputed ‘DO Minute’…Maggi..Bas do minute !!

Di : My di…my only sibling, my biggest fan….someone who has pamperend me throughout my life…simple sensitive and very much her…someone who cannot be described by me…I know her soo well that she has become indescribable for me…Love you di…Muah :*

Diju : Now a word that is my very own creation…a combination of two very beautiful people…my Di and Jiju…they are so very one in some ways..that I can use one word to address them . Especially when sending mails and cards…and sending just one e-mail ;)
I am so glad they ‘found’ each other…..*sigh* Love you Diju :)

Drama : Nautanki !! I love theatre…and have been a part for a few years…but apart from the ‘high brow’ thing that people see it as…its more avant guarde and food for thoughts and lots of camaraderie while in production….I learnt a lot while being part of ‘Anukriti’ at MH.

Dogs : Yeah…its as ingrained as ‘D for Dog’…but I loooove dogs….and I love puppies even more :P Will love to have a pet…but I don’t have the time and space just now :(

Duffer : I do not use slangs often…this is one of the very few ones…but I use it more in a loving way than mean….how do I say it…’Dufffer !!!’

Dilli : Delhi….yeah saddi dilli…a place where I learnt to be ‘me’…a test for survival ,a place which afforded me an anonymity…my ‘karma bhoomi’ :D Delhi is like my second home now….but delhi ka climate !! hey bhagu !!!!!!

Dhoni : Yeah…I know he has not performed splendid…I was disappointed…but he is someone I like to follow !! I like his being himself…I like the way he answered Prannoy Roy…his shy smile..hmm….hmm….

Dil aur Dimag : the best combo I believe….though not always in equal weightage…circumstantial…where ‘dimag’ stops to answer….listen to your ‘dil’ and when ‘dil’ confuses….listen to the saner voice…and when both say ‘yes’ ….do you need further explanation ???!!?? ;)

There I finish my tag….

D for Done !! he he hee ….
23 Responses
  1. fursat Says:

    Wah wah!! It seems D turned out not so "dreadful" for you. Nice tag.

    Hey, you said that you can have dreamless nights too. Par sachi bolo, who did you dreamt of last night.

    Do Minute = Maggi. I call this great Indian marketing slogan.

    I miss my Di too. Hey, I like the word Diju.

    When you wrote Drama, I thought, it was about you being drama-queen...kidding...

    I like dogs but not the street ones (I have some dreadful dog stories).

    Duffer, my mom calls me that.

    Dilli, that's my city. It makes you tough, me thinks. It's not an easy city to live and that too alone.

    When I gave you D, I didn't think of Dhoni but it was just a coincidence or shall I say, Dhonicidence.

    Oh, we guys prefer Dimaag over Dil anytime... :P

    Thanx for doing this. I enjoyed reading through it.


  2. SUNMAY Says:

    hmm cool ... as ricky said diju was great ... quite innovative...and why such a long gap ? keep 'em coming ..


  3. good :) liked all of them, but Diju and Done are best :)


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Duffer : I liked it. Reminded me of my Mom who is some 800 miles from me right now.

    and Dilli was lovely ( for my own reasons everyhting that has something to do with Dilli feels good )

    Hamne mana dakkan mein bahut hai kadre sukhan,
    kaun jaye jaunk yeh dilli ki galiyan chhod kar.

    Guess you wrote all this is D for Do minute?
    Nice though.


  5. Tarni Says:

    Hey nice one!!
    and now when D is in the Market... Keep D se Droping your writes and views!!

    Regards
    Tarni(Is Back)


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Why exactly am I not surprised to see Dhoni's name here????? :P

    Anyway, thanks for the nice 'insight' in your world.



  7. JS Says:

    Heloo,
    Dreams- oh ya love to do that :)
    Keep dreaming, cuz God Dreams a bigger dream for U :)

    Dil and Dimag-loved that too
    happy to read ur list:D


  8. fursat Says:

    Do new post, dost!! :P


  9. Ankit Says:

    done was real good ..n connection of dilli n duffer was way too obvious ..no doubt one was followed by another :)


  10. Anonymous Says:

    Yeah ricky ...but i think i shud thank you....dekho i am back to being lazy about posting :P

    And woww...you took some time to put in your comment...was fun getting your reaction ..

    SOS was answered ;)

    All your little comments were nice...way to go buddy !!

    Now what should i write my next post about ??? :P :P


  11. Anonymous Says:

    Seems you will be complaining again ....i am stuck for ideas :P

    But yeah ...i had fun writing this one...lots of 'D'imag consumed in getting this 'D'one.. he hee

    Take care and keeping posting :D


  12. Anonymous Says:

    yeah !! thanks for liking Diju !! i like it too...both the word and my 'diju'.

    Nice to have you such a regular at my place :)


  13. Anonymous Says:

    Waah waah !! aapne toh kammal kar diya...even i miss the hustle bustle of Dilli...but its mad non the less...

    And this is your first visit....Welcome to my blog !!!

    :D


  14. Anonymous Says:

    Great to have you back Tarni !!

    yayaaaay !! I will keep dropping for sure !!

    And you keep those posts coming too !!

    Bless you :)


  15. Anonymous Says:

    yeah !! I know....Me and dhoni :P

    he he heee ...

    And I too surprised myself with my selection...it is something to do with our psychology and aptitude too....

    Big words those :P


  16. Anonymous Says:

    Do i see another Dhoni fan in you gurl !!

    ;) ;)

    Thanks for all the praise :)

    Keep dropping !!


  17. Anonymous Says:

    Thankyou !! a li'll over the top...but then you have been flying 'solo' since 1982 !!

    he he hee :))


  18. Anonymous Says:

    Wowww !! stumped !!

    "God Dreams a bigger dream for U :)
    "

    Really nice....thanks !! :D


  19. Anonymous Says:

    Yeah ....Dilli and Duffer !!

    lolz !! Thankyou for your visit :)


  20. Junius Says:

    me too love puppies :-)
    they are so cute,
    u have some goodie goodie posts here
    i liked reading them


  21. Anonymous Says:

    Hey thanks!!...and aren't puppies cute..:P

    I liked your blog too...and yeah Welcome to my Blog :D


  22. Anonymous Says:

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!