Nidhi


Its been ages since I have blogged....and it seems even longer than that not to have put down my thoughts...I had once read about a book which had the strangest title...something like 'Written with One finger' and I was 'What the heck is that!!' Only to read that the author had typed with just one finger!!!!

I missed typing with my five fingers...and I missed my bloggie soo much ! It has brought me some of the best things that life has to offer...love and friendship....and all the anonymity that lets one be himself..

And yes...I should add too...that I have been busy..but yeah thats just an excuse...and I dont think I shall stop tapping on these familiar keys...loving the feeling of translating thoughts to words and getting the high of finding some comments on them...Comments just add to the depth of the writing...infact it adds all the dimensions....some opinions, some thoughts...some echoes and some not.....but I cherish all of them....

I think I would end with the note of promise to be more regular...a promise made to none but me....and my bloggie...whom I have kept under 'Baby Tiny' under my 'Favourites' list :D

Muuah my babie ;)
5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yes yes, Do be more regular. It's always good to see a post, irrespective of the convos online.
    mmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaah


  2. Anonymous Says:

    haha i missed the 'r' in moonstruck...now im stuck with the moon :P


  3. Anonymous Says:

    ya plz b regular!
    i hate irregular ppl!
    he he...tht's 1 comment ur not goin 2 cherish!
    just kiddin...
    nice 2 c u back 2 bloggin!
    enjoyed it throughout!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    missed u n ur bloggie very much..
    so, we can expect quicker updates from u now on.. isn't it??
    lets see :P


  5. Daroga Says:

    LAGE RAHO.....
    chhor ke jaane ko BHAI ne manaa kiyela hai....