Nidhi
hmm...I planned writing this post y'day night...when I had nothing to keep myself busy ...and those busy sleeping would have not liked my switching on the light so that I could read.....and I am a fearless lass except that I do not like 7 sets of eyes glaring at me at 12:30 in the night !!

Now before you guys start thinking I was in a community 'slumber'....I was actually travelling from Delhi to my place....and being a nightbird, had some time to kill....So what I do then is that I checkout my purse....

I was surprised by how many items I had in my purse and I had no clue why I was carrying some of these stuff....anyways...in no particular order...

# ATM card neatly jacketed in a leather pouch
# A monthly calender diary....for the month 'November' :O :O
# Paper soap....fragrnce...Jasmine...no particular liking though.
# Pouch of Sunsilk Black shampoo...again Jasmine !!! ( I like Green Apple !!!!! obviously not Sunsilk :P)
# Someone's mobile number without the name...scribbled on a patch of paper from a daily newspaper :P :)) ... Meticulous me !!
# My tickets...from Delhi (undestandable) and to Delhi (not undestandable)
# My 256 MB pendrive from Dell...very essential and by far the costliest iten in my bag....apart from the virtual value of my ATM card :P
# Purse Comb ...Very jaroori !!
# Two packs of WHO and UNICEF recommended ORS formulae...for oral use only !!
# A half used pack of 'wet wipes'
# A tube of Volini Gel ...'A multi-action topical gel' for 'external use only'
# Not one or two...but three pairs of ear-rings!! :P yess I indulge when it comes to those :P
# A kajal/kohl pencil
# A Lipstick tube....neutral pink !
# Lip balm...
# An OHP marker pen !!!!!!!!! what the heck !!
# A 'normal' pilot pen :P
# My cell-phone...
# My leather money pouch !!! yeah finally some money :P :))
# A small pack of Bikano Bhujiya !!
# Loose change..
# Couple of rubber bands.
# A frosty blue hair-clutcher.
# My College ID card.
# My Hutch sim card....for Delhi :D
# One 'bonded red wali' Natraj pencil.
# A couple of toothpicks :P
# The wrapper of 'CentreFresh'! .....no CentreFresh !!!!! :(

Okayz....here I have divulged all that was in my purse..the entire booty !!

Now you guys can also open your wallet and purse and take a peek...I am sure you would be no less surprised :P

Hmm.....now why don't I compell some of you to disclose whats in your bags and wallet.... Taggie tag does sound like a good idea !!! :)) ha ha ha haa haa...
10 Responses
  1. fursat Says:

    I swear to God, on my way to office I generally carry a book on the bus. Somehow, I forgot that and so what did I do, checked my wallet ofcourse. I obviously didn't had so many things coz guy's wallets are smaller than you crazy girls.

    Paper soap...eeks, so girly. I love Green apple in shampoo too. The smell reminds me of food...he he.

    What the heck was ORS formula doing in your purse? When did you put it there, like late 80s or something...lol

    'Wet wipes', again girly. LOL @ Natraj Pencil


  2. fursat Says:

    I know that I won't do this taggie tag coz I have other things in mind and with three blogs, its hard to post every now and then and so I will write it down here itself.

    Following items were found in my wallet today:

    # My Univ ID Card cum Bus Pass
    # My Medical Insurance Card
    # My ATM card
    # My public library card
    # My Univ printer's card
    # My social insurance number
    # My grocery store card
    # My another printer's card
    # My brother's bank info (for money transfer)
    # My last bank transaction record
    # My bank's info for money transfer
    # Buiness card of my Univ counsellor
    # Business card of some gal named Vanessa (married hain toh no ideas please)
    # Business card of a desi aunty
    # My late night entry card into Univ
    # Business card of a chinka
    # Another grocery store's card
    # My food card at Univ cafe
    # My own business cards
    # Business card of local artist Marilyn
    # My last postal transaction's record
    # My calling card for India
    # Business card of some guy called Mukesh
    # My India's driving licence
    # Busines card of some gal named Kimberley (no comments)

    That's it!!
    Phew!!


  3. heheheheheeh good to see you back with bang :P
    I know my purse contains hell lot of non-sense things so I don't check at all and never let it come sachin's way coz he will definitly get angry on seeing the mess, but almost 80% items can be find out in my purse too, but no ORS, yes pudinhara and other headache medicines are there and yes one more medicines of "chikungunya" latest thing here in hyd
    :D


  4. Unknown Says:

    lol!! what all stuffs u gals have in ur purse... :))
    i know.. a guy's wallet too will have equally unexpected things.. :D
    cool... very phunny posht.. hehee..


  5. Unknown Says:

    @ricky.. arre yaar.. tera wallet toh cards ka dukhan hai!! :P
    u don't carry anything except for all types of cards?
    btw, what abt cash? don't u carry any?? no mention abt tht!!! :)


  6. Reema Says:

    lol, woohoo.. something i can relate to really well!! my bag, no matter where im going is stuffed with loads of junk.. always! At times when goin to parties, i even stuff in useless stuff jus to make the bag look all nice :p

    haha.. at the moment i kno my purse has..lots of gum wrappers, loads of coins, not too much of money, mint, a broken kajal stick [that i ought to have thrown away 6months bak!], a dinky car [nephew!], 2 glosses [plain n coloured].. 2 mirrors [:S no clue why i have two..], n a ball pen that doesnt work.. about it, but its stuffed during college days, fuuf!!

    good post waise!! :)


  7. Anonymous Says:

    hi.
    first time here. came from moonstruck's blog.

    just one question...was it ur purse or was it ur "Handbag".

    how can so many things comes in a small purse.....nah...beyond my imagination...


  8. Anonymous Says:

    been here after soo long. guess you haven't been blogging much.

    Delhi?
    howz ur personal life? still flying high or ... ?



  9. Anonymous Says:

    hi.. delete this comment once u see this.. access is restricted at office n no net at home. so, cannot contact till sunday.. will wait for my mgr to come.. once he gets his laptop, will contact u.. THIS :)