Nidhi
Maybe today is a day when I should count my blessing for I don't feel too good or happy.

I know many of us go through this phase once in a while, I do too..for me its rare but when it does its bad..and I am hating it today. Its not like there is some drastic change that has come in the last 24 hours..nothing out of the ordinary has really happened, but its just that sometimes one compares things and finds oneself feeling low.

It is not the best of ways to go around the world comparing oneself, I would say this to everyone and anyone on any given day but today I am judging myself and feeling bad in the process..I know that its just a moment's weakness and will go away without haunting me for long..maybe a hot shower will fix it too but I want to feel it and let go of it. So here I am being honest, I know somepeople might feel concerned reading this but hey you all..I am fine and I am fine because of you guys who form my life :)

There! a small smile escaped..and hopefully it will grow longer/bigger ??..Sheesh I can never be too sad, I seem to find it funny..and laugh even as I cry. My Mom and sis have always marveled at this and maybe this is what will help me today.

Till a better feeling prompts me to post, see ya.
5 Responses
  1. Hey Nidhi...

    i say...life is too short to experience all the good things which exist and all those which can exist...as far as our infinite imagination can take us...so why linger on something that makes us feel sad or get hurt...

    i am not feeling concerned...at least based on what I've read in your blogs...

    about judging oneself...there are two aspects the judge and the judged...after the judgment...why do u want to be the judged...be happy for the judgment u passed as the judge...and lock up the things which troubled u forever...so that they don't repeat or bother u again...:)

    being a chatterbox...may be u just need to chatter around a bit...munch a few brains...and u shall be back to normal :P

    so keep smiling...and hope to hear more from u soon...

    Keku:)!


  2. Nidhi Says:

    @ Keku : Thanks for your words keku. And you were right I just needed to wing out my concerns and am absolutely fine. I liked your take on judging..that is the right way to go about.


  3. no posts from u for a long time...On a non writing spree? :)!


  4. Chandu Says:

    count ur blessings buddy! count... :)


  5. Nidhi Says:

    @ Kekuz : I am going to post soon..and u guessed it right :D :))

    @ Chandu : Absolutely ! And I do..everyday :)