Nidhi
Its late evening and I am in a mood for a quick fix dinner but I overlook an important detail (eh words !) So I was very carefully peeling away potatoes with a knife for I had done away with the peeler. No not by choice but by chance ;-) Now have any of you heard of anyone throwing away the peeler along with the peels :P I did !!

So..I was concentrating hard at peeling and saving my fingers even as RJ Pallavi went on with her superfast kannada which I was barely managing when up went the uproar..and quite literally !!

A kiddo playing in the apartment compound took to shouting his lungs out and some more kids joined in to add to the fun. It broke my concentration alright but not just the howling; It was the memory it evoked from my childhood..I could so clearly see two skinny girls in frocks on the terrace with wind blown hair..one easily shouting her heart out and the other giggling and trying but too embarrassed to do it,to take it to the max. I have never ever been able to shout my heart out. It must feel great and how I envy my sis for having taken the chance then for I wonder when will I get the chance to shout out aloud without a care for propriety and people. Huh ??

I believe there can never be a better gift than a great childhood and a head full of memories. Lately I was regaling my OH (other half) with one of them..and I am sure I could get a hearty laugh out of each of you but then me and my embarrassment, so I shall smile to myself and add another beautiful moment of both of us enjoying my childhood again to my treasure of memories

PS: Anyone for a quick and exotic recipe of chutney aloo ?
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Chandu Says:

    try some hillstation, go to edge of a cliff, shout your heartout! aah how much we miss those childhood thingies..